keenjeld Members replied

570 weeks ago

Hi.. Name is Keenan, 33yrs old, live in South Dakota.

Looking forward to getting back into an MMORPG, but as far as history goes for gaming other than just playing regular RPG's, which I love doing, I have play WoW and FFXI quite a bit. In FFXI I was part of a pretty good guild, which I think if I remember was called "The Watchers".

Anyway, love the FF series and I did try FFXIV when it first was released but thought it sucked compared to FFXI game play.

Hope to join a good group and liked what Dynasty was promoting as the type of guild they wanted to form. This will hopefully give me something to do to keep myself out of trouble until eventually I plan on moving to London.

I work in the Gaming Industry, and I don't mean video games, I mean Gambling ;-). Sorry, I unfortunately can't tell you all the secrets on how to win on slot machines… why.. well cause there is none that wouldn't get you thrown in jail! haha

Anyway, just signed up, haven't joined the voice program thing yet and need to get a head set. Need to get set up for some good MMORPG gameplay anyway.. thinking of Playing on the PS3 unless someone else has other suggestions.

Anyway, hope to keep in touch!

Keenan

Aeternys Admin replied

570 weeks ago

so far everybody else will be playing on PC due to enhanced graphics and all that sorta extra bonus stuff. UI overlays and customizable stuff that tends to come down the line with mmos can be cool too.

from my understanding we can play together anyway though so thats cool, welcome!

keenjeld Members replied

570 weeks ago

Looks like maybe I will have to build a new PC sooner than expected. I did play FFXI on the PC as opposed to the PS2, but FFXI on the PS2 was just ridiculous.. I don't know how anyone did it. I better pre-order!

Noctura Members replied

570 weeks ago

Hello :D!

I played FFXI on PS2 for a few years. Wasn't able to go back after I tried the pc version. I think you will get more out of the pc version with FFXIV. ^-^ My computer isn't the best but it will run it. @_@
Please log in to post a reply.