Noctura Members replied

570 weeks ago

My name is Noctura Nyx. I am a nocturnal kitty that loves questing by moonlight, nomming tasty sushi :3, and sipping black tea.
I love exciting adventures, exploring unknown lands, catching fish, and having fun. \^-^/

I spent around 10 years adventuring in Vana'diel, and Final Fantasy XI is my favorite game world. ^-^ I was sad to leave, and lost interest in playing shortly after Abyssea was released.
I hope to be able to have a lot of fun in this new world.

I seek epic battles, and to discover lots of shiny things *-*, make new friends and experience mass deaths deserving of screenshots. o.o I also think that we should all get free cookies. 9.9 Muahaha! I have a strong interest in Arcanist/Summoner, and will be trying it out at launch. I also have my eye on Black mage.

I game with my husband, Lenus and my friend, Bloodbought. We are all excited about ARR. Lenus and I bought the collectors edition for FFXIV when it first launched. We were in 1.0 beta and played a bit, but left shortly after launch. I really hope it does well this time, and I think 2.0 is a lot of fun so far. :D I look forward to meeting you all on Leviathan, and seeing everyone in Eorzea soon. :3

Louhfu Admin replied

570 weeks ago

Welcome to Dynasty Noctura! Friday can't come fast enough!

Aeternys Admin replied

570 weeks ago

welcome aboard. hope to hear from you soon :))

Noctura Members replied

570 weeks ago

Thank you. :D

It's not friday yet?!
Blah! I swear it was friday forever ago. XD

/cheers for P3!
Please log in to post a reply.