Aeternys Admin replied

570 weeks ago

I'm Rob, a 23 year old guy from New Jersey who just loves kickin ass in games. I currently work at a funeral home part time and play games like over 6 hours almost every day so I'm as hardcore as they come :> you can learn more about personal life by just talking to me in raidcall so do that but I'll post gaming stuffs here!

Game historyyyyyy- picked up my 1st controller at around 3 years old with a Sega Genesis. It was game over from there. Played my way through Genesis, Vectrex, NES, N64, PS1, PS2, Xbox, and 360. I found myself in a few local tournaments for Halo, played Super Smash Bros for money with huge groups of friends etc but it wasn't quite enough… Then PC caught me with Counter Strike 1.6. Played on a few CAL level teams from O - P as a practice teammate but could never quite break into the scene like I wanted. World of Warcraft was the epic time-sink most of us know. Put in countless hours from vanilla to cataclysm getting gladiator titles etc until I finally left with an 85 of half the classes all geared for raiding, my mage being in full T10 (highest at the time) and that was that. Currently being awesome in League of Legends stomping silvers since the system doesn't seem to like progress and waiting for FF14.

TL:DR? np you can just talk to me in raidcall. lol

Armenda Members replied

570 weeks ago

Oh… hey Rob

Aeternys Admin replied

570 weeks ago

lol! i expect nothing less

Armenda Members replied

570 weeks ago

LOL THATS WHAT YOUR MOM SAID LAST NIGHT!

Please log in to post a reply.