Zaid Members replied

570 weeks ago

Nice to meet you all! My name is Zaid. 23, currently living in Missouri. I live the extremely adventurous life of a part-time student and worker /sarcasm. While I'm not writing papers at school or filing them away at work, I enjoy bashing some monster heads in whatever game I am playing. Hopefully lots in 2.0! I played at 1.0 release for a few months, but sadly it did not live up to expectations. I can't think of anything else witty to say, but you'll get to know me through raidcall or game!

I played FFXI to start out for 5-6years, and was in a small ls that prided itself in quality over quantity. That said, I hope 2.0 turns out just as well. After that I played wow for a few years doing raids and battlegrounds. I then played a mix of Warhammer and Rift, doing either open world pvp or endgame dungeons. For the last year I have played GW2 doing lots of dungeons and world v. world. I am an avid gamer for other genres too, shooters, rpgs, platforms, puzzle, but mmos is where most my time is spent.

I have had my eye on FFXIV 2.0 for a while now and hope to have a great time with you all!

Cheers, -Zaid

Aeternys Admin replied

570 weeks ago

aw yeah another hardcore mmo badass. glad to have ya with us for the trip

Noctura Members replied

570 weeks ago

Hello there! :3 Welcome to the LS. ^-^

Armenda Members replied

570 weeks ago

Welcome to the guild
Please log in to post a reply.